Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cat Nap

Sunday after my hilly long run, Little Runner and I went over to visit Kitty. I didn't make it Saturday, so Kitty was hungry. Little Runner and I curled up on the couch and she watched a kids show on t.v. while the cat curled up on me. I fell asleep and had a nice, cuddly nap.

Henrik e-mailed that he made it to his home town and is enjoying seeing his family again. He said he was going to take his nephew to visit the new baby elephant at the zoo. Cool, I didn't know there was a zoo in Leipzig.

Kitty, I don't know if you can compete with a nephew and a baby elephant. Then again, baby elephants probably don't purr as nicely as you do. And you're a lot cleaner than one, too...

1 Comments:

Blogger *jeanne* said...

I've ALWAYS preferred cats to baby elephants.

But that's just ME.

;-)

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home