Thursday, May 04, 2006

No more Flames games for me and Kitty - we're out of the playoffs. How did that happen! Okay, okay, I know how that happened. I watched the game. Darn Ducks.

So tonight after my run Kitty and I watched Shane get voted off Survivor: Exile Island. Finally! I almost thought they would keep him until he made his "I've got a little more rust - so they'll take me to the Final 2" speech. This is a very interesting game. Terry's winning all the immunities but ticking off the jury. Terry should have had Boston go to the camp and taken Cirie on the overnight. Cirie has run the show for the last 2 votes, but I don't know if she can eliminate Danielle or Aras.

In other pop culture, I'm fine with the last 4 American Idol finalists, too. I think Katharine McPhee should win it all, and Elliot should go home next, but they're all very good.

Bla bla bla, are you listening, Kitty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home