Sunday, April 30, 2006

Hungry Kitty


When we went to visit the first time, there was lots of food in the dry food bowl, but Kitty had clearly been saving his appetite for mouse. I guess once I removed mouse, Kitty had nothing else to do/eat, so ate up his dry food.

Yesterday when I went to feed Kitty, there was no one at home that I could see; no mouse, no cat. By the time my daughter and I had filled up the bowls, Kitty came bursting through the cat flap, meowing her thanks before chowing down.

I like this cat. Since she spends a lot of time outdoors, I've yet to see evidence that she even uses the litter box. Maybe that's something that's more important to her in the winter. I just hope she stays out of my flower garden.

I meant to go over and cuddle with Kitty during the hockey game last night, but got caught up in getting ready for my race this morning. I'll feel more like sitting around with a cat later today, I suspect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home